Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I am a mountain cat

I am not using floors any more. Floors are for other cats. I now have the perfect route worked out round the house keeping me as high as you can get. I have also gone into aesthetic sleeping. If I keep quiet they will not notice I am on the table.

Why is there no more chicken and why have I never seen that white stuff called snow? I want to know if I like it on my paws or not.

I am a cat who is not afraid of bangs.They still have fireworks around here, but those bangs are nothing. The only real danger in this world is a dog off a lead barking.

Freypuss Mountaineer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home