Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Friday, November 04, 2005

That girl was here- I have COMPETITION!

What a cheek! That girl human, Jessika, was here and she posted comments on MY blog. Really, how can she complain about my wonderful presence in her mother's life when they are talking on that phone at gone midnight; and what on earth do they have to say if it is not to admire ME? I mean to say, get them on that phone, and dinner is LATE. Anyway, she doesn't do cats. I think myself, she had a secret dog in her flat. Anyway, if she wants my four dinners she better come visit her mum sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home