Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It is not fair!

It is most unfair. I only had four different dinners on the floor I wasn't eating and they wouldn't change them for something else.

I need to keep my strength up as I am convinced there is a monster outside the door, and I am being very careful about going out. It is not that I am afraid, it is just that it is common sense not to get eaten.

My human says she can't see anything. This is worrying as either she has something wrong with her eyes or she may get eaten by the monster. I am going to sit on her as much as I can to keep her inside.

Freypuss, the really very brave but very sensible and would you go out if that thing was there, cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home