Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Lica and Yo Yo are the best cats (apart from *ME*

OH OH OH
Lica and Yo Yo came to post. They are great cats. Their humans write like my human does. We are a feline literary society so far and if you click on their names in the comments you could see what they write too. Purrsonally I think they should write about US but they seem to have other stuff on their minds. (It won't take a brain scientist or even a dog to work out what they all have in common!-Stick to brain scientists as I am off of dogs forever!)

Now we have a request for no dogs on here. I quite agree, I was totally unable to go out all yesterday because of the possibility of dogginess in the neighbourhood. Thank heavens, I was finally able to go out when all good doggie owners called their monsters in. I have just had a great night but I am telling nobody, especially of the two legged kind where I went.

I wish they would change what they are giving me for breakfast. Now if they would give me some of the chicken they are cooking life would be purrfect.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

Actaully, I like dogs. :-) My best friend was a dog. It's the stupid stray cats that steal my girl away that I want to ban!

Chicken? Hmmm, chicken is okay... But you must be careful who you accept it from--you never know who might be trying to poisen you! When I was younger I worked as a Secret Angent and I learned that all sorts of scary things are out there. I make it my policy to never accept food that I don't know where came from.

Retired Secret Angent, Lica


[Note from the transcriber: Honestly, when Lica was young she was always sneaking around and acting bizarre! We called her Secret Agent Cat. ;-)]

Sunday, 30 October, 2005  
Blogger Sparrow said...

P.S. Sorry for the confusion of me calling Bagera a mongrel when I asked to have him banned. I lost my decorum for a moment and was simply calling him names.

hehe

Lica

Sunday, 30 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home