Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Monday, October 31, 2005

This ever happen to you?

I've had a HORRIBLE morning. Before the sun came up, I got the incredible urge to go outside. I decided to make sure that my human knew what I wanted, so I began to meow. She didn't even respond! At first I thought I just needed to meow a few times, but after about 15 meows, I got really annoyed. My human was still laying down! So, I meowed louder, and more often. I even woke up the little human who pats my head too hard and rocks my chair when I'm having a nap in it!

The nerve of some humans, I tell you. Finally, the human got up but she still didn't let me out! She went to go look at my bowl, then turned around and went to the laptop! I wasn't going to have any of that, so I meowed LOUDER. Finally, she got up and opened the door for me. Let's just say that she's lucky I let her type this out for me. I am NOT impressed.

Ever growing older.
YoYo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home