Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I Despise the Little Ones.

Okay, first I have to apologize for not getting back to you earlier. I got rather perturbed at all the humans in this household and went to hide. Let me tell ya...

The day started out marvelous! I was cozied up on my favourite rocker, enjoying a VERY long nap. Got up to eat and do my duties once or twice, and went outside once, only to be let in 5 minutes later. Back to napping, I woke up to the feeling that I was inside a car - or something that moves. I look up, and who do I spy in front of the rocker? None other than the littlest of the humans. I tell you, if I had claws...

So, I get off my rocker and go lay down in another spot. The little one follows. Soon, I feel its little hands pushing down on my head, and again, I'm up and off to another spot. The little one follows. This time, I try biting (I don't bite hard, if I did, I'd be sure to get a whap from the big one), but that only encourages it more. Finally, I jump the bucket blocking the doorway and am free. To avoid any more instances of this, I hid for the rest of the day.

I thought I got away from that when I moved to this household!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home