Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Topping it - can't- found chicken!

Hmm well, Yo Yo, just at the moment I am rather busy in the kitchen eating a piece of chicken I found. I think myself it is fair game because it was left out and therefore MUST be for me, and this morning I am very hungry. I didn't even have time to say hello when I came in, because the dash to the food bowl was the only thing on my mind. I don't know why the human thought I wouldn't like chicken with herbs on, It is fine and I demand she cook me some more. There are two legs of it in the fridge and if I can just figure how to get them open, I will eat them all. I don't know why she took the bone away but there seems plenty of meat to enjoy.

My human doesn't bring home other cats, but she brings home strange other humans. The boy does it too. The boy humans make a lot of strange noises.

UH OH she just figured I was prowling on the kitchen counter so I better put on my innocent kitty look.

Freypuss, chicken eater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home