Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Time She Brought Another One...

My human did something VERY stupid once. She brought home another kitty (try to top this one, Freya, be glad all you have is a human-nemesis that lives somewhere else). I was MAD when my human brought another feline into the house. Suddenly I got NO attention. It was all about the stupid "Prickers". The little runt would chase me around and bite me. Then sometimes she'd get all "lovey-dovey" on me. I'm not about making babies - never have, never will. But I had a plan. I got a little dirty once or twice, and that's all it took. Prickers was a gullible cat - thinking she'd gain my respect by following in my footsteps. I tricked her good. She got dirty, but she didn't stop. One day, she up and disappeared, but I think my human had something to do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home