Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Out all night long!

For you younger felines, a night on the town may be just what you're into, but it's not for me! I froze my little paws out there! Doesn't the human realize that I'm too old to spend the night outside when the white stuff comes? She's lucky I even came in! The nerve of some humans!

Shivering,
YoYo

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

The best place to sleep at night is on top of the car. If you get there right after they park, then it is marvelously warm.

I keep overhearing my girl saying that she expects to find me cuddling with the two stray cats when winter comes. Ha! That'll be the day!

Sunday, 06 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home