Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Where are all you other cats?

Hey, I made this blog cos I get a bit lonely. Where are you all?

Myself I am asleep on the telephone table and the latest news on the food front is I am a cat who eats her carrots. I LIKE carrots.

Freypuss who can see in the dark.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

I'm sorry, too, Freypuss. You can blame my human, too. She's been so busy she barely feeds me. I have to sneek inside to get attention...then she at least gives me a pat as she shoves me outside...

Saturday, 19 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home