Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It is a long time after but *I* thought I would revive this.

I the Freypuss have decreed that this blog will restart. I am put out that she (she being my human, forgot all about it till now. It is such a nuisance having paws and the human did not get why I was climbing all over the laptop. I wanna be famous and so I am going to be - so there!

Now as to how beautiful I am....I do not think there is another more beautiful cat. You are welcome to challenge me but really I doubt anyone could beat my wonderful furry face and amazing personality.

In fact this whole thing is about me unless I am challenged by any furry cousins to make it about them too.






.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home