Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

So that girl got in here

HUH I suppose I have to introduce her. The Jessperson - this is a serious threat to my peace. Do you know how long it takes her to get ready for ANYTHING? Me, now me, I am already dressed. She better not eat all the turkey at Christmas as I am planning to do that.

As for scaredycats..........huh! I am related to a TIGER AND YOU ARE NOT SO THERE.

Freypuss the tiger

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

I can do some investigative work, if you like. You know, find out what she is scared of and stuff like that... ;-)

Lica
Secret Agent Cat

Thursday, 24 November, 2005  
Blogger Jacky said...

hehe just ask her little brother!
Well OK big little brother!
On the other hand some help with the mission might be good as she said she hoped I would disapear for Christmas!

FreyTiger

Friday, 25 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home