Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Hey a Hamster

It has come to my attention there is a hamster seeking admittance to the blog. You may do so by email as long as you hate dogs.Send my secretary an email address forthwith. However, I take no responsibility for any cat who thinks you are a MOUSIE.

Freypuss

1 Comments:

Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

um, you talkin to me? me, puff? im a hamster. i don't capitalize because i have to hop on the keys to type and it's too hard to hit two at once. i don't have a secretary because i don't want my human to know i can get out of my cage at night.

Monday, 21 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home