Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Friday, November 11, 2005

I am a fat cat and a funny cat and we will leave it at that.

Firstly, my human had the cheek to chuck ME out in the cold too. It must be something in the air.
She is also calling ME fat.
I am sure there must be a cat's rights organisation I can tell, because she would not dare insult any other human in this way - that said she keeps telling the boy go go out to college - so maybe he and I have something in common.

As for people in that church of hers. Can you believe they say African cats are not the same, and they are AFRAID of me. Carol called me a minature TIGER - hehe little does she realise that is a compliment. They think I will scratch them it seems.

*ME* I am gentle and THIN and please can I have more dinner as I am STARVING.

Freypuss the extremely hungry and gentle for now. ( Well, till they fed me).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacky said...

I AM NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING. YOU ARE SCARED OF ME! At least I never called myself the funkymunky. Tigers can live in the wild for all I care. I am living here. Your mother says, and I have the MONOPOLY on her by being here while you are there, so don't get any ideas, she wants you here for Christmas. I will give you a MOUSIE if you come.

Freypushisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Wednesday, 16 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home