Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

A Canine Cat of the Year

For all you felines who hate dogs, here is an interesting story. Ginny, a schnauzer-Siberian husky, recently died. No, stop cheering! Listen. Her funeral will be attended by three hundred cats. Yes, I said cats. In 1998 Ginny was named Cat of the Year by the Wetchester Cat Show. Yes, a dog was named Cat of the Year.

Now, now, don’t faint in horror. And stop poofing your tail! You see, Ginny rescues cats. Some dogs search for and rescue humans--this dog finds trapped cats. Check it out Ginny’s story here (sorry about the awful tense problem--the writer needs a few English lessons…;-) and read about the funeral here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacky said...

Tiggercat we want you to post on the board because you are our friend. Send my secretary an email address so she can add you. I need help because the Jessperson belonging to my secretary is after me for not being in the jungle.

Fryeypuss

Sunday, 20 November, 2005  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

well thats a new one. if cats and dogs can be friends than maybe i can read a blog about cats.

i am not afraid of you because i have my glass cage and my hamster wheel. so you cant get me.

puff

Sunday, 20 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home