Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Being of the Curious Sort

This is a lesson of utmost importance. Of course we have all heard the saying, curiosity killed the cat, and have scoffed it off. After all, we are smart enough to get out of any situation, and besides, what of our nine lives?

However, due to this thought, as mentioned, I think it important that I bring these tales to your attention.

The cat stuck in a wall, Cat survives 80 ft. fall

I do find it quite comforting to read of all the humans that went out of their way to help these poor felines. May we all surround ourselves with humans so kind.

Lica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home