Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hi

Hi there! I’m Bagera, Lica’s adopted brother. Just thought I’d introduce myself… It’s been awfully cold and wet here. But yesterday I caught this--

Pffffiittt! What are you doing here?!

Eh, heh heh, pardon him folks, don’t mind anything he says. He most certainly is not my adopted brother! He is just a stray!

Nobody said you adopted me. It’s our girl that adopted me.

She is not your girl! And she just feeds you because she feels sorry for you and because you threaten to knock her over if she doesn’t.

Say whatever you want. She did adopt me.

Get out of here, youTry to make me! Mrowfffitowsqureechumph


Helllooo! Pardon the two ruffians. They haven’t any manners. They weren’t born with royal Balenese blood like some of us. I am King of the Country, recently moved here. I’m sure the owners of the place will come to realize who I am quite soon and begin allowing me into the house.

Yeah right. I get into the house whenever I want, but not you. Nuh uh!

Yeah, you get in the house. And three minutes later get thrown out on your head by the man.

Woah, woah. Time out. This is Amy. Uh, sorry about that. Things aren’t going so smoothly around here… Ooops, gotta go

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

Puff, pics of the rat as-big-as-tiggercat? Or of Bagera and KC and Lica fighting? Or of all the felines? :-)

Thursday, 01 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home