Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

You wanted pictures? I'm a HAM!

Well, here I am in all my splendor! Look into those gorgeous eyes and tell me I'm not the most handsome cat you've ever seen! Weighing in at a MARVELOUS 26lbs (Round about 12kilos for you metrics), I demand attention! Look, I'm even reading a Bible!

But that's not what I came here to do...I wanted to show the world how proud I am of this wonderful feline! What a trooper she is! And now she gets to fly business class? If I wasn't neutered, I'd have my human write the family a note and have them send her to me... I'd offer a huge nuptial bounty - fish heads and the like.

Any cat that can handle travel is TOP NOTCH in my books. I think I'm in love....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

I love that pic! And the link, hehe, that's a great story!

Saturday, 24 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home