Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SO UNDIGNIFIED

A battle scar won in a fair fight is one thing. I am not bothered by the appearance of my ear at all but now I have been INSULTED. I do not accept the presence of fleas in my fur and I strongly object to the use of flea powder and combs. Has my human taken leave of her senses? She SAYS it was necessary but I don't believe her and further post may be addressed to the cat in the wardrobe. I shall stay here until she brings me the right kind of Catbiscuit but I am not telling her which...sheesh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacky Hughes said...

Ok we are testing to see if this blog thingy still works. It is so loong since she was available to act as MY secretary.

Tuesday, 09 December, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home