Blog by a CAT

Just what it says it is. It is a blog by a cat. I am a Tabby called THE FREYPUSS. If you want to know more, well then you can read the blog because it is difficult enough to type with paws. I may use a human secretary.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I have competition and I am cross because *I* am most beautiful

Meowggggggggr and yes, I can say that!


What a week.


First, may I say it loud, NEXT DOOR'S CAT HAS FLEAS and it is not me so lets dispense with the comb ok? Under the chin is ONE thing but really......


A thousand dollars for a Bengal cat? I am priceless.


Just as well it lives out of the neighbourhood because I really do NOT want competition and really? What does that kitten think it looks like?


Picture to be posted with permission as soon as her sister wakes up in whatever far flung land it lives in. I MAY let it speak here IF it is not too boisterous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home